Sunday, February 12, 2012

The Magic Kingdom

Who doesn't love the Happiest Place on Earth?  The place where imagination comes alive, parents and children spend time together and teenagers can stand in lines together while watching videos on their iPods.

I loved looking more closely at the architecture and the little details they put in the lamps and columns.  Little things like Chip and Dale in the stonework.

The trees at the haunted house were so droopy and sad.


I had fun on Space Mountain.


Clark and I had to paddle the canoes.  There we care, 2/3rds of the way back, brother Clark in green and me in white.


At the end of the day, I climbed the treehouse and was the only one up there.  I could see the Mark Twain steamboat comin' 'round the bend.  My favorite thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment